Suitable for the ones just starting their learning curve, as well as great for players with some level of expertise, the Wilson Six.One Lite 102 tennis racquet delivers comfortable handling, combining it with excellent control and consistency. The racquet features a mid-plus head size of 102in2 for a decent sweet-spot and added control over shots. The Parallel Drilling technology improves the precision on each stroke, as well as more forgiveness with a highly responsive string bed. Furthermore, for a more composed feel, the racquet combines head light balance for swiftness, and Double Holes technology to induce more strength and power behind each racquet swing. Additionally, the frame is supplied strung with Wilson Sensation string in a 16×20 pattern for better touch and superior playability.
- Tennis racket for intermediate and advanced players, suitable suits attacking play
- Lightweight frame for powerful shots and high control over returns
- BLX technology to reduce vibrations and enhance the feel while playing, more forgiving thanks to the oversize head
- Balanced racket: The suitable combination of power and control for a versatile game, grip size L2 (Circumference: 106-108 mm)
- Contents: 1 x Wilson Six.One Team 95 tennis racket, grip size: L2, head size: 665 sq cm, weight: 249 g (without strings), length: 69.22 cm, colour: red/grey, WRT73660U2