Approved for 10 and under tennis. Strung. No head cover.
- Tennis racket for beginners, Centre of gravity on the handle, Suitable for all court play, For children aged 5 to 6 years
- Quick and precise shot, Great forgiveness thanks to the large sweet spot, Frame: 594 cm², Light weight: 186 g, String: 16×18
- Ideal for versatile play across the court, Power and precision
- High quality graphite frame for a light and manoeuvrable racket
- Contents: 1 Tennis Racket Wilson, US Open 21, Length: 53 cm, Weight: 186 g, For ages 5-6, Colour: Green/White/Blue, WRT21010U