The Wilson Burn Pink 23 junior tennis racket is a great choice for beginners and game improvers and ensures a blend of power and control thanks to a 95in2 (612.9cm2) head. The racket comes strung with both durable and playable Wilson synthetic string and has a head light balance enabling youngsters to swing it easily and with more speed. It is 23″ (584mm) long which makes it suitable for children aged 6-8 and offers an aerodynamic frame for greater swing speed and more spin. The Burn Pink 23 uses Quadriform technology that enhances power and stability.
- Tennis racket for children between 115 cm (3 ft 9 Inch) and 130 cm (4 ft 3 Inch) tall to start playing tennis
- Lightweight frame design for clean, precise shots, suitable for learning technique correctly
- Following the example of professional tennis players: The same design as professional rackets to encourage the little ones
- Balanced racket: The suitable combination of power and feel to enjoy the game
- Contents: 1 x Wilson burn pink 23 tennis racket, length: 58.4 cm, weight: 205 g, size: 7-8 years, Colour: Pink/black, WRT218100