Offering an incredibly easy and compact swing, as well as plenty controllable power, the Wilson US Open 21 junior tennis racket ensures easy power generation with a decent head size of 92in2 (594cm2) that creates a bigger sweet spot and enhances shot consistency. The racquet provides a stellar feel, excellent handling and good control with lighter weight at 186g, as well as it assures more stability on rebounds thanks to a special C beam style. The US Open 21 arrives strung with Wilson nylon string in a 16×18 string pattern.
- Tennis racket for children between 115 cm (3 ft 9 Inch) and 130 cm (4 ft 3 Inch) tall to start playing tennis, also suitable for children at intermediate level
- Lightweight and stable: Suitable for children thanks to its lightweight yet robust design
- Versatility: Easy and comfortable to handle, regardless of the player’s level
- Eye-catching: Modern design with bright colours and the Wilson logo on the strings
- Contents: 1 x Wilson US OPEN 21 children’s tennis racket, colour: Red/ Yellow, length: 58.4 cm (23 Inch), head size: 612.9 sq cm, weight: 200 g (with strings), WRT20310U