Part of the Speed Range endorsed by one of the most talented and celebrated players of all times, Novak Djokovic, the Graphene Touch Speed MP Adaptive tennis racket promotes mobility, accuracy and frame swiftness for a greater level of control. The racquet is dedicated for advanced players, but can be successfully used by intermediate players. The most important aspect of the racquet is without a doubt the customisable design allowing users to adjust the frame to suit their style of playing, all thanks to the Head’s Adaptive Tuning Kit offering up to 32 possible tweaks. The grommets can be replaced to create a completely different stringing pattern, a heavy one or a light spin-friendly option. Furthermore, with special spacer rings, the length of the frame can be expanded for more comfortable use, and with a heavier end cap you can balance out the frame just to have more options within grasp. Without any modifications, the racket is shipped strung with Lynx 17 string in a light 16×19 string pattern.
- Part of the Speed Range Endorsed by Novak Djokovic; Strung with Lynx 17 String;
- Head Size: 100in2 (645cm2); String Pattern: 16 x 19; Grip: Hydrosorb Pro;
- Frame Weight: 285g (10.1oz); The Racket is Supplied Without Cover;
- Balance: 325mm (0.7pts Head Light); Length: 27″ (685mm);
- Beam Width: 22mm; Compatible with Head Adaptive Tuning Kit;