Relieve muscle pain and soreness with this set of therapy balls. Made with the perfect hardness, these therapy balls are ideal for massage therapy and self myofascial release. Self myofascial release helps smooth out hard muscle knots to reduce tension. The fascia, or sheath of fibrous tissue around muscles and other organs, can become tightened and hardened due to stress, dehydration, injury, inflammation, or repetitive activity. Self myofascial release techniques help return the fascia to its normal state. These therapy balls gently apply pressure to help the connective tissue release. Use these balls to relieve muscle tension in arms, legs, shoulders, back, knees, hands, feet, and other areas of the body. Get relief from neck pain, sciatic nerve pain, fibromyalgia, and other ailments. While you could use a lacrosse ball, we design our therapy balls to be softer than lacrosse balls. We use specially-designed, non-toxic, high-grade rubber. It doesn’t smell and is durable, so you can use these massage balls for sports season after sports season. Our massage balls are made to last and won’t deteriorate easily. And the best part is that we provide a mesh bag for easy carrying! The set of 2 massage balls (approximately the size of tennis balls) comes in a mesh bag to make them easy to carry on vacation, to the gym, to the office, and more. These massage balls are physical therapy equipment and are not intended as children’s play toys or bouncy balls.
- YOGA MASSAGE BALL SET: Set of excellent therapy balls for self myofascial release and trigger point massage therapy. The balls are made specifically for massage therapy and are ideal for physical therapy equipment. They are similar in size to lacrosse balls and can can be used for pinched nerve lower back pain, herniated disc pain relief, and pinched nerve neck pain.
- GET RID OF MUSCLE PAIN: No more pain and muscle soreness. Great for acupressure point relief, these provide excellent deep tissue massage to relieve pain and provide muscle knot relief to sore and fatigued muscles. Use the balls with your physical therapy equipment or as devices to relieve neck pain. Relieve sciatic nerve pain and fibromyalgia pain and reduce stress.
- NOT COMMON LACROSSE BALLS: These are special yoga massage therapy balls that are not as hard as actual lacrosse balls. They have been manufactured with a precise combination of materials to give them the perfect hardness that is required of a therapy ball. They are not children’s toys or bouncy balls but are intended for physical therapy.
- NON-TOXIC HIGH-GRADE RUBBER: Our small, physical therapy balls are made with high-grade, non-toxic rubber that does not smell or deteriorate easily. They’re made to last! Use this therapy ball to relieve muscles in your back, shoulders, feet, hands, knees, legs, and other areas of the body.
- EASY TO CARRY: The set includes 2 therapeutic balls the size of tennis balls. They come in their own mesh bag, which makes it very easy to carry them around wherever you go! Take them on vacation, to the gym, to the office, and more. This therapy equipment is intended for adults, not kids.